Altimetrik featured in Gartner’s Market Guide for Data Science and Machine Learning Service Providers
Gartner published their Market Guide for Data Science and Machine Learning (DS&ML) Service Providers on 31st Oct, 2017 and featured Altimetrik on a list of 32 most visible DS&ML providers in the world.
The guide focuses on support that data science and machine learning projects need and how enterprises can engage with service providers to fill the analytics deficit and augment their existing data scientists with specific skills. Vendors featured in the report were evaluated based on their Market Presence, Projects, Capabilities, Innovation, IP’s and Engagement models.
What puts us there?
Altimetrik has adopted major analytical methods like Machine learning, deep learning, NLP optimization and chatbots across key industries with strategy and consulting capabilities in use case identification, maturity assessment and roadmap and in building business domain expertise.
Our primary differentiators, which also map with some of the “Market Recommendations” section of this report, are:
- A differentiated approach – Gartner cites a common issue with “BI teams significantly overestimate or underestimate their ability to support data science projects.” Our approach is entirely different in this respect in the way we initiate and whiteboard a project before getting to the resource identification or technical need. Our strategy and consulting methodology helps cut down flab in this kind of a project and keeps efforts streamlined.
- Focus on predictive and prescriptive analytics – It is reassuring to see Gartner emphasizing on the need to augment descriptive and diagnostic analytics into predictive and prescriptive methods for better business outcomes. This is at the core of our capability and focus for all research and development.
- Flexibility in every sense – As a young and nimble company, Altimetrik is suitable for organizations of different sizes, in terms of pricing, resourcing, and engagement terms. Our domain expertise is in Banking and Payments, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Automotive, Travel and Transportation, and Pharma.
- Promoting citizen data scientist – “According to Gartner, citizen data scientists can bridge the gap between mainstream self-service analytics by business users and the advanced analytics techniques of data scientists.” Any solution that we build is envisioned and executed with a focus to drive self-service analytics by business users, and gradually growing them as citizen data scientists.
- Ever growing experience – As data sciences evolve around various aspects of advance analytics, we keep demonstrating our solutions around AI Digital assistant, HR Analytics, Telematics, Risk and Fraud Analytics across multiple segments, such as autonomous vehicles (Driver Distraction Program), product recommendations, and other new features for different business services.
The Guide has been authored by Gartner’s global team of data and analytics specialists, Jorgen Heizenberg, Alexander Linden, Jim Hare, Nigel Shen and Ehtisham Zaidi. It is an excellent resource for CIOs, CTOs and IT managers planning on DS&ML programs in their business in 2017 & 2018.
Two ways to read the full report:
If you are a Gartner member, go here: https://www.gartner.com/document/3822963?ref=solrResearch&refval=193628552&qid=