Contact us about open positions.
Our global team of creative problem solvers is comprised of people from diverse backgrounds and disciplines, empowered with development tools that expand their skills and horizons. We partner closely with our clients to create solutions for some of their biggest challenges. Digital transformation drives business transformation, and we deliver solutions with agility and speed.
If you love technology and believe that you can create solutions for the world’s greatest companies, you have arrived at the right place. Work with us. Find your real potential!
We Have Openings
Multiple positions open across USA – Detroit, Princeton, San Francisco, Santa Clara, St. Louis
Minimum Qualification – Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related field, or a Bachelor’s degree in the same with at least 5 years of progressive experience.
- Act as the anchor to the product team, especially the engineering team, by providing technical leadership, oversight, and guidance.
- Contribute to user stories/ backlog prioritization and backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint execution, verification and release by working with the Product Team.
- Design software code in alignment to established standards.
- Clarify technical feasibility, alternatives and provide input to the Product Designer.
- Contribute to backlog especially for refactoring.
- Develop software code for sprint user stories.
- Write unit test cases and perform unit testing of the developed software.
- Triage and remediate defects. Submit all software code for inspection, verification and acceptance.
Skills required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
Work location: Southfield, MI
- Perform Data Engineering for the different database and data warehouse running in the organization.
- Use ETL – Extract, Load, and Transformation.
- Design and development of the complete application from the start on already implemented company products.
- Data analysis for customization or enhancement of product.
- Provide the estimates and cost for the whole development and implementation from lower environments until the production environment.
- Big Data handling while working on Data migration from one legacy system to another using the Hadoop ecosystem, including Hive, HDFS, Python.
- Utilize programming skills on Java, Python & Scala to build a robust system that can perform the job faster and as per the customer expectations.
- Develop reports and Dashboards for business using different tools and technologies, including Tableau, Informatica, Teradata.
Skills required: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a Bachelor’s degree in the same fields with at least five years’ experience.
Work location: Southfield, Michigan